Patient(Recipient of oldest Cadaver Liver Transplant in Mumbai) : Mr. Satish Bihani
- I am a recipient of the oldest cadaver liver transplant in Mumbai.
- Surgeons form Suasth Liver Centre performed the transplant surgery after which my condition improved within a few days and was discharged from hospital in 3 weeks.
- Me and my family are very thankful to Suasth Liver Centre and wish the good work done by Suasth is recognized globally.
Patient (recipient) : Mr. Nilesh Bhaisade
- Dr. Sanjeev Kanoria, Managing Director and Senior Consultant Surgeon from Suasth Liver Center confirmed that liver transplant surgery would help and wa urgently needed.
- The cost of transplant surgery was Fifteen lakhs and was beyond our reach as we had already sold our house for his treatment last year.
- I am really thankful to Dr. Sanjeev Kanoria for helping poor people like us who has no monetary or support system. It is only because of Suasth that my life is saved.
Donor : Nisha Shambhu Wani (Patient's sister)
- I wish the only match as a living donor to my brother. Initially we were worried about the cost of surgery and the risk of losing my brother.
- However the surgeons of Suasth Liver Centre counseled and encouraged us to go ahead with the surgery in spite of our monetary constraint.
- We were really very thankful to the entire team of Suasth Liver Centre for helping us so much; had it not been for Dr. Sanjeev Kanoria's efforts, my brother's life would never be saved.
- Now, even I can confidently request people to come forward for living organ donation.
"We provide high quality, affordable service with our experience of more than 15 years in liver cancer surgery and transplantations"
Dr. Sanjeev Kanoria
FRCS (Eng & Glasg), FRCS (Transplant), MBA (LBS), PhD (UCL))
Managing Director & Senior Consultant Surgeon